segunda-feira, 6 de outubro de 2014

Reflexão - Lost memories (inglês)

Remember when we meet up at school, in the hallways? All the conversations, laughs, hugs... for what? Am I not good enough to be your boyfriend? The favors, help at some subjects, some homework, even life advices... Did you forget everything? I supported you every time since he left the country. Since he told you, he will be back some years later. I taught you could give me a chance to proof you that I can make you the happiest girl in the whole world. I just need a shot. The shot of love. However, you always evaded the opportunities I had to show that. I try to understand you all the time, but we can go to a certain point. Through that, we get tired and rusty. I wanted to be with you alone, and talk about the weather (even if it sounds like a 80`s music). Why I love you? I could select any girl, but… you`re special. More than you can imagine. I hope you are reading this. In addition, I hope you miss me, even I have some defects (but anyone can improve) and even I`m not the idealized person that you bear in mind. I can`t change. Just be better than I am…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário